Friday, December 30, 2011

Introduction

I am not good at intros.

I really am not.

I can be awakward  and clunky at the start and not allow my charm to flow through until later.

I guess I am doing that again.

So bear with me and hopefully it will be worth it. I created this blog due to a dearth of cricket blogs accessible to people in America. Cricinfo can be biased and slightly obnoxious at times and SBNation, the current leader of partnership of blogs has a very inconsistent Cricket blog. Therefore, I hope to create a blog that provides consistent output of news and information about the various tours and tournaments going around the world. I will not withhold the information that I was born in India and am an Indian cricket fan. However, this does not mean that my posts will read like BCCI propoganda (I support DRS [except maybe whatever HotSpot was used in India's tour of England]) and will criticize Indian players. (For example, Gambhir has been more edgy than Phil Hughes so far in Australia.)

So rather than becoming pedantic, I will end it here. Enjoy. Have fun. Take Care.

No comments:

Post a Comment